Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A few quick pics

So some of you know I have been working at Kona HQ here in Canada, here are a few quick pics I snapped off on my way out today...


The outside of our building.... very styley...



The life support machine


Bikes galore!

A stack of DeeMax rims....


A very pimp 36lb Stab... (dhx air5, xtr 165mm cranks, tubeless wheels, boxxer world cup forks, chromag bars, xtr brakes, carbon floating brake rod - for those of you that care)



More bikes... they really are everywhere



Thee Pinball Machine... I think its broken..


Marc hard at work


My desk and fake tree..

So there you go, there really is bike bits everywhere, and a lot of boxes full of expensive things... this could be dangerous...
bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Wow looks like a cool place to work bro. I won't tell if you happen to accidentally put some forks in the mail for me :)
    Jason

    ReplyDelete